Finding it difficult to loose weight, daily exercise or starving yourself just to get the perfect figure seems not to be working out?
Here are few tips that can help you shed few pounds without stress:
READ ALSO: WHY DRINKING WATER IN THE MORNING KEEPS YOU HEALTHY
- WATER: Drink lots of it, before meals and between meals. Dehydration often masks itself as hunger.
- EAT YOUR CALORIES: Don’t drink them, except for healthy smoothies. No sodas (even diet) or most juices. Eat your fruit when possible, the extra fiber helps you feel full.
- USE SMALLER PLATES: And a bigger spoon or fork. Trick your body into thinking you are eating more food. If you see a plate filled with food your brain thinks “Wow i just ate a whole plate of food”
- PILE UP YOUR FOOD: Heap your food into a tall pile, same philosophy as above, a tall pile of veggies looks much bigger.
- VEGGIES FIRST: Put your vegetables on your plate first, they should cover about half of it.
- MAKE IT LOOK BIGGER: If you eat half a chicken breast and save half for another meal, cut it the long way so as it looks bigger.
- SPICE IT UP: Spicy food fools your taste buds into being more satisfied with smaller amounts. TIP, sprinkle popcorn with a spicy pepper blend, delicious.
- NO FAD DIETS: Starvation mode freaks your body out so that it holds onto every fat cell for dear life, on case you need it later.
- LOVE YOURSELF: If you don’t love yourself heavy, you wont love yourself skinny either, it’s not a magic fix-all for problems, you did not get heavy overnight, you will not lose it overnight either.
- CHANGE YOUR LIFE: There is no magic cure, the ONLY way to lose weight and keep it off is to consistently burn more calories than you take in. It’s a life change, not a 2 week change.
- KEEP TRACK OF INCHES: When you think you have hit a plateau in weight loss its your body exchanging fat for muscle, muscle tissue is half the size of fat and burns calories more efficiently.