What Is Your Schedule Like From 1st To 2nd December? (IDF)
It’s going to be a triple dose of FUN this 3-day weekend at the International Drinks Festival! From Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd December, explore the world of drinks from over 200 brands and participate in lots of interesting activities while doing so. Also, buy all your drinks for the festive season directly from the manufacturers at highly discounted prices.
Come party with DJ Jimmy Jatt, DJ Lambo, DJ Sose, Show Dem Camp, Hush Baby, Wande Coal and other surprise acts you can’t wait to see. There will be drink tasting and sales; suya, barbeque and lots more at our entertainment village. Come watch Arsenal take on Manchester United in the European Premier League on the big screen on Saturday December 2nd by 6.30pm.
It’s all you’ve always wanted in one weekend!
The festival will close with an electrifying night tagged ‘Electro’ on December 3rd and is absolutely FREE. You only have to get your passes from the Festival on Days 1 & 2.
Here are 10 important reasons why you should not miss this festival:
- Over 200 local and international drink brands will be giving free samples and great discounts
- Music from three of the best DJs in Nigeria – DJ Jimmy Jatt, DJ Lambo and DJ Sose – will entertain guests for the three day period. It’s going to be exciting!
- On Saturday December 2nd, there will be a free viewing of the Premier League match between Arsenal and Manchester United. This will be shown on a Giant Screen in partnership with DSTV.
- Buy drinks for all your events for the festive season directly from the manufacturers at highly discounted prices. You don’t want to miss this offer!
- Beer Village will take place every evening where guests will experience different types of great beer from various brands.
- World renowed Flair bartenders Tomek Malek and Marek Posluszny from Europe will be entertaining guests with their electrifying routines that take cocktail mixing to a whole new level!
- Lodge at the Federal Palace Hotel at great discounts throughout the Festival.
- Surprise music acts and performances from artistes like Show Dem Camp, Hush Baby and Wande Coal everyday at the Festival.
- Good food goes with good drinks, and there will be abundance of at the Festival: Barbeque, Suya, Finger Foods, Small Chops plus the best local and international cuisines.
- Lots of prizes will be won by guests like you every day at the Festival.
This is one event you cannot afford to miss. Entry is FREE and doors are open to the entire family. Whether you’re a lover of local Nigerian drinks such as Zobo, Kunu, Palmwine or you prefer other exotic brands, you will find a range of non-alcoholic and alcoholic options to choose from.
Date: Friday 1st – Sunday 3rd December 2017
Venue: Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos
Great News! The Federal Palace Hotel is offering smashing discount rates for guests lodging during this holiday weekend. To take advantage of this discount, please email@example.com
WATCH THIS VIDEO: