Popular Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma clears the air on the misconceptions about her age after being called out for falsification.
Barely hours after the businesswoman’s 35th birthday, controversies trailed her actual age as many confronted her for lying.
Taking to Instagram to share a photo of her mother in her 50s, Caroline Danjuma quizzed her trolls who claimed she was 46.
In a lengthy note, she wrote;
“Trilogy … this is my mum who is in her 50’s , so how in Gods name will I be 46 ???????? Am I reducing my age because
1. I need a job in a company ?? I am the CEO of mine
2. Reducing my age for nollywood ?? An actor can act both young and old roles , makeup can be applied .
3. I am reducing my age because of school ?? I have enough certificates already
4. Reducing my age because of relationship ?? A good man will love his woman regardless of her age
5. Reduce my age for your validation ?? I DONT GIVE 2 F’ssss about you sugar
6. Not everyone in a class are the same age . In secondary school I had people 5 years older than me in my class , in uni my assis rep was 45 years old , in my masters my class rep was 23 and I 34 , my MBA I had both young and old …
7. Just because you acted a movie with me does NOT mean we are the same age ..
8.. you are asking for my birth certificate , have you seen your own mother and fathers birth certificate before ???
That it took you time to achieve something in your life does not mean I have to run your race .. we have different glory anf destiny.. that you started school late and failed entrance exam couple of times is none of my biz , we don’t have the same Iq.. stupid people saying they watched me as a kid .. I was in the industry for ONLY 2 yrs before my marriage .. bomboclat can’t stand my glory ..
Are you aware wiki can be created and edited by ANYONE ? And not everything on Google is a FACT ?? Even Christ was married on Google .. to the clowns talking unintelligently about my age , MIND YOUR BIZ THAT PAYS YOU .. any age , race , class can act a movie .. any one can be a star at any age , no rules to follow .. yes I am 35 years old and this will be the last time I will address this .. I don’t need to be an old woman to achieve anything or be an actress . Success and luck comes to any one when it is their time .. focus on making money ..my sparkle will keep hurting your eyes hun 😘”